Sunday, February 24, 2008

An Interesting Sunday



Here is Jordan naked (besides his diaper) in his car seat. I'm sure this seems odd but it's all because of what happened at church today. Since I teach the sunbeams and can't handle 10 three year olds and an eight month old, Jordan goes with Devon or his grand parents while I am teaching. Today my dad had him in Priesthood and Jordan was playing on the ground when all of the sudden he let out a very loud "dirtying my diaper" noise (to all you mom and dad's you know what I'm talking about). So my dad picked Jordan up to find that his entire backside was dirty. He took Jordan with arms straight forward and as far away as possible to my mother and left her to do the dirty work. Then with 15 minutes left at church, the door to my classroom opens and there is Jordan, naked. I seemed a little out of place walking down the halls with a baby who only has a diaper on but I got him to the car and home without any more problems. I guess I better start packing a change of clothes again.

2 comments:

Juliette said...

Fun picture, I think that Sudays are naturally crazy with any age kid, especially when they are young. Katelyn had to be changed 3 times today due to accidents in her pants. She is not feeling good at all, you would think that I would remember a change of clothes, but no!! Anyway cute blog!

BL said...

Thats hularious! But sad for you! haha, he sure is a precious looking baby all asleep and naked in his carseat! cute!