Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Jamie's new jogging stroller


I was very excited to find out that Devon got me a jogging stroller for Christmas. I've been wanting one since Jordan was born but I've been waiting for him to get big enough to put him in one. Jordan loves being able to look around and see all the snow while I am jogging. Thanks honey, I love it!

4 comments:

Suzie Koskella said...

Your blog is so cute! I am glad that you put it on facebook!

Deon said...

Jamie, Thanks for the heads up on your blog--I will check it daily! Your little Jordan is soooooo adorable! Can you hardly stand it? Give his cheeks a good little squeeze from Auntie Dee! I look forward to keeping in touch with you guys!

Gena Susan said...

What a super sweet present from Devon! Jogger's are the best...I don't even own a normal stroller for Emma because I love the jogger too much! :)

Jordan is so cute!

kami said...

jamie he's so cute! i love how he's all bundled up in the jogging stroller! way to exercise even though it's freezing!